Good morning Everyone!
Thank you all for joining us for last week's Anything Goes Challenge sponsored by
The weekly winners are selected via Random.org (or if there are multiple nominations from the Design Team) and the top 3 picks are selected from nominations by the Design Team Members of Through the Craft Room Door.
Our Winner this week, selected via Random.org is ...
You have won a $15.00 store voucher from Polkadoodles!
Please contact Deonna at TTCRDCoordinator@gmail.com no later than Monday December 5, 2016 to claim your prize and Guest DT spot!
This week's top 3 picks, in no particular order
Ema: #24 Kaboo Designs
As a dog lover, I totally love this card! The coloring and layout are fantastic and the image and sentiment are just too adorable!
Ann-Marie: #30 Helen
The CAS design with all that white makes this card look so like winter and the sentiment and the snowman really pops.
Cicci: #53 Carol Gill
Congratulations everyone! Please remember to grab your badges from the sidebar! Just right click over the image, save the image to your personal files and you can then upload to your blog side bar.
To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent!
- You still have until midnight tonight to check out the 2nd Annual Celebration Blog Hop so stop by HERE and check out all the chances to win some fantastic prizes and follow the hop for some great inspiration from the DT and Guests and gather more chances to win!
- The November/December edition of Through the Craft Room Door has been released and winners from the random drawings are posted HERE. If you are not a subscriber you might want to reconsider! You are missing out on lots of great tutorials, articles and free digi image.
- The weekly winners and top 3 picks will be published in the upcoming January/February2017 issue of TTCRD Magazine and will be placed in a drawing for a chance to win a $5.00 gift card to Amazon.com.
- If you are interested in having your projects published for a chance to win a gift card, now is the time to get your entry in. Please check out the tab above for more information or contact me at TTCRDmag1@gmail.com.
- If you are interested in becoming a Designer or Guest Designer for Through the Craft Room Door, please check out the link HERE for more information.